Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I found a job!

Yes! a job! real bad! '^' grrrr!
the bos keep on looking for my problem then blame me on..
i ware trying to keep quiet at first but i found once he was pointing out the wrong matter which is not my fault! so i fight back....

and

bad thing happen!
As he sms me at 1st " Sophia, try to understand the situation b4 u mess it"
and i replied " the customer walk in and yelled that she wanna get recycle cartridge so i consider she was a supplier!"

then

he forward this message to one of my colic and some additional text! "is this written by sophia?"
=.="
the colic just answer him "maybe"

after almost half of an hour and the office hour is finished!
he text back " You should use ya capacity to cool down the customer and to ask who is she/he and where she/he came from. For an example:......"

BULL SHIT!

the problem is i am the one to get recycle toner for her only because of Pui San! she don wanna call the bos which is describe as fierce bear by us!!^^
then i pressed the phone for her and she passes to me! hate her so much! she can't even feed a job nicely!

and her english is weird! sorry its worst!!!
phew~~
then she pass me da phone coz she don wanna ans dat phone! ei!

hate this job!!! but have to feed it for few months...
T.T
can some 1 please help me????

No comments:

Post a Comment