Sunday, May 8, 2011

manipulations warier!

I do not understand why those dudes were so childish. even though u can see an old man with the stubborn characteristic which is similar to a 3-year-old child. this evidence was happened right after my work as they were fetching me from carrefour kepong.

My selfish, demanding, arrogance and ego 2nd brother was going to stay over night with his beloved friends which had the 1st prior in his life! And this consequence the happenings just to satisfy his needs!

Guess who is the driver? Of cause, my dad! My dear ego daddy!! I told him there's better way to get to the destination. He interrupted and STICK CLOSELY TO HIS PRINCIPAL!

Seriously mad me up! I am sick with those people whoever questions my skills even though the do not speak. But he shown. As he passes two toll and pay for rm1.60 each toll, and I told them May Suet's mum doesn't passes any tolls when she brought me to the destination. Yes! Theoretically and confirmatory, he shut-up! Its actually a scene where an ordinary and typically ego man will do when they found their faults~

Certain thoughts across my mind such that in the ancient, what is the position of ladies? Ladies were described as a protective houses for baby growing due to the physical abilities where those guys are stronger then the ladies! And they will never appreciate how precious the ladies are! Are your daddy going to breast feed you? Zygote formed within female! Guys are just playing a role in which donating the useful fertilising gamete, sperm! And what if women never undergo menstruation period where no follicles form and no ovum? What are the function for the sperm? What is the purpose of life driven?

I found that I am hardly to tolerant with ego, demanding, selfish, childish in which will carry "this is the order!" as life motto!! But these all nature of a guy! That is why more university females than males!

No comments:

Post a Comment